RE-WHITE 2 IN 1 MILK-LOTION
Thanks to its exclusive “evanescent” texture, the product becomes liquid when in contact with the skin, performing a cleansing and a toning action at the same time. It leaves the skin feeling fresh, soft and protected
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS :
– Unique and exclusive “evanescent” texture: when in contact with the skin, thanks to its salinity, it turns from cream to lotion, leaving a light soothing layer on the skin, which then feels refreshed.
– The whitening-brightening active ingredients: Tyrovit Complex + Bio-White Complex, a synergetic combination:
1- reducing of the Tyrosinase activity
2- anti-oxidizing and pigment reducing
3- reducing of the production of Melanin
4- preventing skin inflammations and protecting from free radicals
– The other functional active ingredients: Macadamia oil and Chamomile extract.
1- Macadamia oil is rich in Vitamin E, essential fatty acids, Omega 3 and Omega 6, which help repair the skin’s lipidic barrier and reduce trans-epidermal dehydration (TEWL, Trans Epidermal Water Loss).
2- Chamomile extract contains an essential oil with soothing, softening, protective, purifying and anti-redness actions.
HOW IT WORKS :
Brightening anti-oxidizing milk-toner
– Preliminary action: the objective of this milk-toner is to prepare the skin for the effect of the whitening active ingredients (Tyrovit Complex + Bio-White Complex) and help it in reacting to the actions that they perform in the melanogenesis process, by noticeably slowing down the production of melanin.
– Double functional action:
1- it gently removes impurities and keratinized cells which make the skin look “dull” (cleansing and unifying actions), without dehydrating
2- it smoothes and softens the skin (toning action).
Notes: the formula contains a soluble and emulsifying substance derived from renewable, biodegradable and safe sources for the skin.
• most people present skin spots
• women/men ages16 – 80
• phototypes 1, 2 or 3
problems: localized skin spots and hyperpigmentation on face, décolleté and hands caused by aging, excessive sun exposure, or genetic factors; presenting chloasma caused by pregnancy and/or use off hormones
• phototypes 4 or 5
problems: discoloration, “dull” skin tone, excess keratin, also caused by the regular use of sunlamps. The causes are the same as the ones showed in the previous phototypes
• phototypes 6
medium or black complexion, rich in melanin, with no problems of spots, usually requires the use of a global whitening
treatment. This target includes Southern Countries (such as Latin America, Arabic Countries, Africa, etc…
• uniform skin with even and luminous complexion
• depigmentation and reduction of localized skin spots
• in case of excessive production of melanin, caused by genetic factors: global brightening effect.